From the article: Top 20 Rock Workout Songs
I've put together a list of great rock workout songs. Now it's your turn -- what songs get your adrenaline pumping? Sound Off Now!
- Another good song is F***ing Determined by MudVayne. the best in my book.
- —Guest CajunLife
it is the rock version!!
- With out a doubt lollipop- Framing Hanley.. listen to it and you will be hooked..
- —Guest Blade
Anyone heard of System of a Down??
- I use S.O.A.D. for my "go heavy" days. "Inner Vision", "War", "Deer Dance", "Chop Suey" "Prison Song" and of course, "Sugar". Like having roids in your earphones!!
- —Guest Shagdaddy
- 'Said' by puddle of mudd or carousel by blink 182.
- —Guest Guest 123
Fav. Workout songs
- For me, these are the favorite workout songs. Faint - Linkin Park Bottoms up - Nickelback One step closer - Linkin Park Know your enemy - Green Day / Bleed it out - Linkin Park Pitbull - Bon bon best workingxvfthddtreadm
- —Guest Parul
Got to go with Heavy Rock
- Five finger death punch packs many punches in their songs. nothing gets me going more than "Under and Over It" and "Back for More". same as Sevendust and "Driven" and "Forever".
- —Guest Guest
- Best workout song would have to be either The Jester or Juggernauts. Any of the faster paced stuff to get me riled up
- —Guest Todd
Great new workout song
- Great workout song (it's new) by 9Electric called "Time Bomb"...I love it http://soundcloud.com/9electric-1/time-bomb
- —Guest GiftGuru
- Staind-Mudshovel, any popular songs by The Crystal Method, most Disturbed songs, Marilyn Manson -Beautiful People, and a few Prodigy songs. Those all get me super pumped!
- —Guest db
Seven Nation Army!!!!
- My favourite workout song is Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes!!!!
- —Guest Jamie Curtis.
Wer bist du
- Megaherz. Came across this today - sweet!! Who gives a damn if you can't understand the words - this jam rocks!!
- —Guest TreeToad
- Just put on Motley Crue's Too Fast for Love. It's a great album for a workout. If Livewire doesn't get you moving you belong in a casket. Two other great workout albums are Judas Priest's Screaming for Vengeance and of course AC/DC's Back in Black.
- —Guest DaRocker
- I have been exercising to Foreigner for 25 years.Love the beat of the music.Also I love air supply for a more slower workout.
Rock and Roll Music by The Beatles
- Your pace just naturally quickens when you hear John Lennon rockin'.
- Lit Up by BuckCherry has a HORRIBLE subject matter (being high on cocaine), but nothing beats this rhythm for getting me on fire to run. I also dig "Crazy Bitch" by Buck Cherry (also pretty raunchy subject matter), but there's just something about the songs that can make me run longer and faster! =)
- —Guest RunningGirl
1-15 of 34Next