From the article: Top 10 Oasis Songs
I've put together a list of the best Oasis songs of all time. What's your personal favorite track? Sound Off Now!
Surely The Masterplan?
- It's such a good song, I'm not a big Oasis fan but I like some of their stuff and The Masterplan makes it on my list of best songs!
- —Guest Ryan
I love the anthems
- I'm a sucker for the ones that are great live. Rock and Roll Star, Little By Little, Morning Glory, Acquiesce and Don't Look Back in Anger are amazing live and I'd probably put them in my top 10 with Whatever, D'You Know What I Mean, Go Let It Out, Live Forever and Wonderwall.
- —Guest 9mets
- Almost impossible to chose ten from their brilliant records. I'll go for the great "unknown" songs (random order) 1. Record Machine 2. Let's all make believe 3. Let there be love 4. Waiting for the rapture (alternative version) 5. Idler's Dream (must admit it is the one to me) 6. Eyeball Tickler 7. Gas panic 8. Where did it all go wrong (acoustic) 9. D'yer wanna be a spaceman 10. One Way road Add to that the known ones: Supersonic, Champagne Supernova, Slide Away, Wonderwall (overheard but gotta admit, they'll be remembered for that one), Stand By me, Don't Look back in Anger, Little by Little, Stop Crying your heart out, morning Glory... If you were looking to build a playlist, you got some quality stuff already.
- —Guest kritos
- Gas Panic!, D'you Know What I mean, Don't Look Back in Anger are my top three, in that order.
- —Guest Andrew
Let there be love
- all those songs kick arse, what about married with children and let there be love? And other greats shes electric, lets all make believe, whatever,Roll it over?
- —Guest Hiesenberg
- my favorite : stand by me, wonderwall, and don't look back in anger *_*
- —Guest Fraser
- #10 Lyla #9 Some Might Say #8 Whatever #7 Champagne Supernova #6 Acquiesce #5 Don’t Look Back in Anger #4 Supersonic #3 Live Forever #2 Wonderwall #1 Cigarettes and Alcohol
- —Guest jim
fade away, fame, some might say,
- Fade away should have made cut for the def maybe lp....stand by me acoustic...and finally fame...an obscure b side....some might say easily top 5...
- —Guest britpopper
- I'd prob go aquiesce as numero uno, but whatever, some might say and supersonic must be in top 10, and yep another masterplan fan here as well!
- —Guest Joe
- The Masterplan and Whatever should definitely be in Oasis' Top10 songs!
- —Guest Oasis Hooligan
What's the Story?
- Slide Away has amazing vocals, and the intro is enough to keep anyone hooked. V I'm also real into the Turning from Dig Out Your Soul , Bag it Up, Shock of the Lightning are also good choices to show off their darker, later days. Wouldn't have put Don't Look Back in first, sally can wait, the girl in the dirty shirt can't. Also, the real killers of What's the Story Morning Glory were Hello and Hey Now, they energised the rest of the album. Otherwise it would be pretty flat, and lacking in impact.
- —Guest Creative Guest Name
- Totally agree that The Masterplan should be here. An Oasis Masterpiece
- —Guest Big Oasis Fan
- Whatever, The Masterplan and Cast No Shadow should be on there.
- —Guest Terrence
- well i got three. Gas Panic (Standing on the Shoulder of Giants), Morning Glory (What's the Story Morning Glory) and Slide Away (Definitely Maybe). definitely the deepest and most creative, although there is no bad oasis song.
- —Guest Xero
- my fave of all time likewise to Don't Go Away and Dont look Back in Anger ;)
- —Guest yeng
1-15 of 27Next