From the article: Top 10 Rock Albums of the '00s
I've put together a list of the best rock albums of the decade. Now it's your turn -- what are your favorite albums of the '00s? Sound Off Now!
lovely love songs
- savin me by nickle back is a good one too and "id come for you" by nickle back, "im falling even more in love with you" by lifehouse, "lullaby" by nickle back "collide" howie day
- —Guest ms.looking for a better love song
whats left off
- funeral by arcade fire stadium arcadium by rhcp a rush of blood... by coldplay magic potion by the black keys
- —Guest brad
worldwide influential favourites of '00s
- This is in no particular order but I reckon they'll stand the test of time. The Strokes - Is This It, The Killers - Hot Fuss, Seether - Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces, Radiohead - In Rainbows, PJ Harvey - Stories from the city, stories from the sea, Wolfmother, White Stripes - White Blood Cells, Audioslave - Out of Exile, Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium and 10 who missed out but just as awesome & influential ~ 3 Days Grace, Interpol, The Libertines, Pearl jam, Breaking Benjamin, Raconteurs, Silverchair, Mars Volta, Queens of the Stoneage & Foo Fighters.
- dean fertita's (qotsa,raconteurs) new band are amazing, rock and roll how it should be, wicked riffs and great drum work superbly polished and largely upbeat, excusing the fantastic nature of our minds. some critics may say they are just a summer holiday project for dean and the boys to occupy themselves with between projects, yet they literally p*** all over what most 'new bands' do for a full time job , check the nature of our minds video its amazing then go buy the album and be very pleased with your purchased, peace cyber rockers!
- —Guest TURN-IT-IN
I'd say some of these:
- The Killers - Hot Fuss Muse - Origin of Symmetry (and all albums) Fall Out Boy - Infinity on High, and Folie Deluxe My Chemical Romance - Three Chears for Sweat Revenge Panic at the Disco! - A fever you can't sweat out Weezer - Pinkerton
- —Guest Tom-
- It has to be Permission To Land by The Darkness! Often overlooked.
- —Guest spypip
My Top 10:
- 1 - Sci-Fi Crimes, Chevelle - 2 - One-X, Three Days grace - 3 - Phobia, Breaking Benjamin - 4 - Self-titled, Flyleaf - 5 -A Beautiful Lie, 30 Seconds to Mars - 6 - Vena Sera, Chevelle - 7 - Let's Build Something to Break, After Midnight Project - 8 - Life Starts Now, Three Days Grace - 9 Self-titled, Adelitas Way - 10 - Dear Agony, Breaking Benjamin
- —Guest Shanimal
- I don't like new music these days, but I did like Contraband(Velvet Revolver), and Endgame(Megadeth)
- —Guest Zahos
- Man, we had so much good stuff come out this decade. I'd say my top 10 list is (only the top two are actually in order -- all the rest is just what I really really liked) 10. Make Yourself -- Incubus 9. Stadium Arcadium -- Red Hot Chili Peppers 8. Rated R -- Queens of the Stone Age 7. Lateralus -- Tool 6. Avenged Sevenfold -- Waking the Fallen 5. The Killers -- Hot Fuss 4. Saturate -- Breaking Benjamin 3. Audioslave -- Self-title 2. Black Holes and Revelations -- Muse 1. Absolution -- Muse
- —Guest lollercopter
- Breaking Benjamin's - Dear Agony is the best album of da decade
- —Guest Adheep Dad
- U2's All That You Can't Leave Behind was their best album ever. Everything since hasn't been good at all.
- —Guest Todd
- Death Magnetic was amazing -- classic Metallica. They still got it!
- —Guest Lou