I've put together my list of the Top 10 Rock Music Festivals. What's your favorite rock music festival?
- 55 thousand for a one day 15 band 2 stage event and all the consesions are under 5 bucks. . . ROCKFEST without a doubt. No one throws a party like KC.
- —Guest jay
Favorite Rock Festival
- Sweden Rock Festival of course!! Nothing else comes near it. Can't believ you had not listed it in the top-10!!
- —Guest Peter Stickler
Those Festivals are crap
- Sweden Rock Festival And Wacken are easily the best
- —Guest Rocker
ROCKIN THE RIVERS
- ROCKIN THE RIVERS is awsome. It is a three day event in Three Forks Montana
- —Guest twistedsg
- It's a concert held every year in Kansas City, MO. Usually composed of 15 bands, and two stages. It's a pretty awesome. This will be my 4th year in a row to be attending.
- —Guest Valerie
- The Rothbury festival in Michigan is pretty awesome. This year Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, and Kid Cutie will be there to name a couple mainstream acts. That lists includes many other great artists as well. There are many other draws there, like light shows, think-tanks with leading scientists, politicians, artists,etc. It runs from July 2-5 and is $250 for a four day pass.
- —Guest bsiv
- The Weenie Roast is great. They're not doing one this year but I hope it comes back.
- —Guest lou lincoln
- The ones in the old days were awesome -- Hole, Soundgarden, Body Count. Lot of great bands. The new version is good, too, just different.
- —Guest arthur